Minimum Energy Performance Standards (MEPS) Review Services
The Energy Act 2011 placed a duty on the Secretary of State to bring into force regulations to improve the energy efficiency of buildings in the domestic and non-domestic private rented sector in England and Wales. As a result, from 1st April 2018, the proposed legislative changes would make it unlawful to let residential or commercial properties with an EPC Rating of F or G.
Our team of consultants can assist in the following ways:
- Reviews of the EPC status of individual buildings or complete property portfolios
- Detailed assessments of properties with EPC rating F or worse
- Review of existing EPC Recommendation Reports to determine requirements needed to attain EPC rating of E or better.
- Provision of energy efficiency and energy performance risk assessment across property portfolios.
- Provision of Energy Performance reports and certification for statutory compliance.
Get in touch with the Energy Evaluation Service team, for your FREE consultation today; giving you affordable and sustainable solutions every step of the way.