Sustainability Support for Planning
Many Local Authorities require a Sustainability or Energy Statement to be submitted as part of a planning application. Some Local Authorities may place a specific condition on a development requiring certain energy targets are achieved.
These statements often require a commitment to deliver a certain percentage of renewable or low carbon energy based on the schemes predicted usage. Our reports are designed to meet the requirements of individual Local Authorities and will therefore vary in content to ensure the most economical solution for the client. Typically, our reports consider:
- Prediction of Total Energy / Carbon for the scheme
- Strategic site assessment including orientation / shading
- Review of suitable / low carbon technologies
- Maximising daylighting usage.
- Calculation of percentage renewable energy requirement
- Review of overheating risk
- Water Efficiency / Drainage
Get in touch with the Energy Evaluation Service team, for your FREE consultation today; giving you affordable and sustainable solutions every step of the way.