Sustainable Design Support for Architects
Our team of consultants are experienced in working with architects to help deliver sustainable solutions for large schemes (residential or commercial) or even small single dwellings. We strongly recommend our involvement from the earliest stages of a scheme (RIBA Stage 1 / 2) to ensure maximum benefits are unlocked.
We use 3D thermal modelling techniques linked with dynamic simulation and hourly weather data to appraise all interactions that affect the energy performance of buildings. Our consultants can help consider the impact of the following areas:
- Passive Solar design (including orientation / shading / overheating risk analysis)
- Peak heating / cooling loads
- Daylighting review including Daylight/Sunlight Reports
- Thermal performance of fabric / glazing
- BREEAM / HQM credits
- Condensation risk
- Heating / Ventilation / Air Conditioning efficiency
- Part L / EPC calculations
Get in touch with the Energy Evaluation Service team, for your FREE consultation today; giving you affordable and sustainable solutions every step of the way.